Shinggoy's Sanctuary...♥

Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator







welcome bar ♥

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Princess Shayne by JLC

P-rincess Shayne,
R-eading this might irritate you,
I-'m sorry if that happens,
N-ever to regret, but I want to give thanks,
C-oz' I'll never ever find someone like you,
E-versince I've been born in this world,
S-earching for love has been very hard,
S-earching for someone, as I am could be appreciated

S-o happy I've found you,
H-ere, with you in my arms, I see the light,
A-lways bringing joy into my heart,
Y-ou, the one who takes away my fears and sadness,
N-ever turning back whatever will happen,
E-verything in you makes me feel all the happiness

I love you Shayne and no one else,
L-oving you has been easy, and without regrets,
O-nly wish I have is to love me back;
V-ery much for me you are trusted,
E-ver since never been taken for granted,
Y-ou are the one I have been waiting for,
O-nly you, the one I have been wishing for,
U-prightly saying now, "Shayne, I love you very much".

1 comment:

  1. i just want to treasure a memory...:)
    this was written and composed by JLC last
    June 8, 2009

    ReplyDelete