Shinggoy's Sanctuary...♥

Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator







welcome bar ♥

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3rd Year, 1st semester's verdict..:D


October 26, 2011

Just this morning, alas! I finally know my grades for this semester…J

Though I’m a bit frustrated by the result, but still I’m very much grateful for this blessing…

Before knowing my grades, I offered everything to God…

I always kept on saying that “whatever be the result, may God alone be glorified with it…”
I won’t question Him for such… because I know God knows my exerted efforts and sleepless nights just to pass this semester…
But you know what fellas, God give me much more than I truly expected…

He made me realize how blessed I am for going to the next chapter of my life…
He made me realize that grades are just numbers and it will not truly measure the true person I am…J

Do you agree?? :P

Hehehe.. Some might say that this is just a defense mechanism to cover up my upset side… but let me tell yah… I’m not defending, I’m just telling what I truly felt…J
I just feel blessed for everything…^_^
God is truly gracious…
And for the next time around, I WILL DO THE VERY BEST THAT I CAN AND STILL OFFER TO GOD THE REST…

For now, I’m so excited for the second semester!!!!!

My inner self is saying…..”AUDIT THEORY! MAS1! LAW3!  FINANCE22! COMPED411! TAX2! ACCTG 8B! RES1B!!!!! Princess Shayne Almeda Caterial is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee…”

TO GOD BE THE GLORY…
GOD BLESS US ALL..^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment