Shinggoy's Sanctuary...♥

Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator







welcome bar ♥

Friday, September 30, 2011

8 Days before my second mockboard...:D

well, well, well... hehehe.. it's been awhile since i opened my blogsite and post something...
hmmmm... i am having a break first after a very tiring day of examination...
actually, this is a break (atleast!) for me before facing my books and reviewers again...
time flew fast really.... days gone by so quickly... and everything happens in a blink of an eye...
8 days to go before my mockboard examination... i feel very pressured and stressed thinking about it...
i feel so burdened and very worried for that examination since it constitutes 30% for the total grade of all of my major subjects for this semester.... BTW, i'm already a third year accountancy student of the University of Mindanao..... surviving... weeeeeeeeeeeeee... :D thank You Lord!!!!

back to the topic.... trying my best for this... reviewing every day and night and if only possible not to sleep anymore just to review and study stuffs like DEPRECIATION, REVALUATION, IMPAIRMENT, EMPLOYEE BENEFITS and many many many many more!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

guys, i need your help... please pray for me and for my colleagues...
i know with your prayers, God will listen more to the wishes and desires of my heart for this mockboard examination.......

basta, in the end, I WILL DO THE VERY BEST THAT I CAN...

------I WILL TRY NOT TO PROCRASTINATE AND NOT TO WASTE TIME...

therefore, i have now to sign out and wave goodbye...

adios!


-shinggoy... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment